- Residential Code (8 hours)
This course provides the initial Residential Code (8 hours) required for Tradesman & Journeyman licenses. Please note that a live Continuing Education course is also required to meet these licensing requirements. Visit the TSBPE for official licensing rules.
Criminal Conviction Notice
Anyone pursuing an occupational license (i.e. plumbing) is hereby notified:
- Past criminal convictions may impact your eligibility for issuance of a license.
- The general guidelines are issued under Section 53 of the Occupations Code.
- TSBPE specific guidance may be found in the current Board Rules.
- Applicants have the right to request a criminal history evaluation letter (see Sec 53.102).